There are 88682 quotes.
Zach Braff Quotes
- As a kid who wasn't into sports, at school I felt almost alienated at times, whereas in the theatre community there was this amazing sense of camaraderie. Early on, we would go to rehearsals with my dad and I was like the mascot for the backstage crew. That was a big part of my childhood, so I dreamed of one day doing a play in London.
- I had a very funny family.
- I had no interest in sports so I didn't make friends in that traditional way where kids are in public school and they go and they join clubs, and play sports. So I kind of had to find my own way to make friends and get attention and so I just was the class clown.
- I have a great relationship with my parents. I have not been on lithium.
- I want to take piano lessons, I want to study at university, I want to travel, I want to do other parts, make another movie.
- I went to film school and wanted to learn everything there was about making movies.
- I'm a person who likes these sort of movies... sad but moving 'art movies' that normally are at a festival and then they go to a small art house theater and disappear.
- I'm by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I've seen it save a lot of people's lives.
- In theater or movies you see either 'I'm religious' or 'I'm an atheist.' I've never seen too much discussion of 'I believe there's a higher power but I'm hesitant to reach out to him because I don't know if I'm worthy of his attention.'
- My mother's a psychologist, my stepfather's a psychologist, my stepmother is a therapist and my dad's a lawyer. So it was all prominent in my life. I don't know anyone who doesn't know someone on some form of prescription medicine.
- The best way to travel abroad is to live with the locals.