There are 88682 quotes.
Celine Dion Quotes
- I have a wonderful husband. I have three amazing kids.
- I have shared my whole life. My private and my show business life. It helps me actually to feel my songs and to go on with my dreams.
- I have to say that when you tour the world, obviously, the jetlags and different hours and ways of living and traveling, a lot of hours in the plane, and you wake up in the morning and you're not quite sure where you are, and it is very tiring.
- I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.
- I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.
- I was not a good-lookin' girl. I was extremely skinny. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't cool.
- I will perform My Heart Will Go On for the rest of my life and it will always remain a very emotional experience for me.
- I've never been cool - and I don't care.
- My kids give me the balance to live right.
- The hardest thing to find in life is balance - especially the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself.
- There's no such thing is aging, but maturing and knowledge. It's beautiful, I call that beauty.